-->

20 Magical Pictures That Will Change The Way You Think About Snails

 20 Magical Pictures That Will Change The Way You Think About Snails

When I was a kid, my dad showed me how to chase for mushrooms. When we went out hunting down them, we generally discovered a wide range of creepy crawlies and bugs. When I grew up, I got intrigued by photography, so I chose to attempt and catch these enchantment scenes on camera"Vyacheslav Mishchenko. 

Other than taking exquisite and persuasive pictures, Vyacheslav dependably composes stunning little subtitles for his photos. We've never observed anything like it. Supernatural 

(1)Claude Monet "Woman with an umbrella" 



(2)At the watering gap 




(3)One which truly acknowledges magnificence


 

(4)Curiosity 




(5)Heading home 



(6)Cocktail 



(7)Thirst 



(8)A minute flooding with delicacy 



(9)Lovers 



(10)Rain drops 



(11)Flower petals falling into the sky 



(12)A single breath 



(13)I'm a little rain cloud, sitting under the nectar tree 



(14)A hot day

 

(15)Saying farewell to the day 



(16)Going plunging 



(17)A minor drop 



(18)Another world 



(19)Resting under a tree 



(20)A farewell kiss


20 Magical Pictures That Will Change The Way You Think About Snails

No comments:

مساحة إعلانية
مساحة إعلانية

نموذج الاتصال

Name

Email *

Message *